Free scientific calculator for Windows
Here we will be informing you about the latest news related to Kalkules,
mainly about the new versions. We highly recommend you to use the latest
version of Kalkules, which is available in the download section.
- Added Turkish translation by Falcon
- Added function exp(x) (equivalent to expression $e^x) (issue 0000002)
- Added logical binary operators and, or, xor (issue 0000051)
- Added these new prefix values which can be used in expression: Zetta, Yotta, Zepto, Yocto (issue 0000059)
- Setting "Insert last result (ANS) and operator" didn't work with some operations (issue 0000050)
- Multi character operators could get mixed up with operands in HEX mode (issue 0000057)
- When using several multi character operators without parentheses, all operators except the first one got confused for a variable. For instance: 10 div 2 mod 2 (issue 0000058)
- Using a specific combination of variable names in the expression caused a calculation error. For instance: a*va/2 (issue 0000060)
- Program crashed when the user tried to insert a prefix value (issue 0000061)
- "Insert last result" functionality now works for all operations and functions (bug 0000042).
- Added Spanish translation by Andres Fulco.
- Updated French translation by Pierre-Yves Baumann.
- Switching between numeral systems erased last result (bug 0000037).
- Wrong result of a particular calculation in hexadecimal system (bug 0000041).
- Warning icon visible after performing a calculation in hexadecimal system (bug 0000047).
- "Insert last result" functionality not working when entering operations with pressed shift key (bug 0000048).
- Added unit PSI (pressure) into unit converter (bug 0000011)
- Conversion from/into grads in unit converter (bug 0000009)
- Rounding error when converting from kilometers/hour into meters/hour in unit converter (bug 0000008)
- Position of some tools on computers with two or more monitors (bug 0000005)
- Error when evaluating complex expression e^j (bug 0000012)
- Added complete Polish translation by Marek Olczak
- Completed Ukrainian translation of all files by Bonsai
- Error message when evaluating function arccotg and arcotanh.
- If the result in any tool is too small to be rounded to the desired number of decimal places,
it will be displayed in scientific notation.
- Result in unit converter is formated according to the settings in main program.
- Fixed conversion between units with offsets (like temperature units) in the unit converter.
- Fixed bad conversion from/into Petabytes in unit converter.
- Added Greek translation by Wasilis Mandratzis
- Fixed oposite horizontal/vertical zooming in function graph
- Fixed division on the set of primitive residue classes
- Handled division by zero on the set of primitive residue classes